I posted a new video to Facebook https://t.co/OnCQVTBtWB
A:) In order to gain entry into state and Private Egyptian Universities, the Egyptian Ministry of Education requires that:
1. Students to obtain 8 credits over a period of 3 years (11th and 12th Grade) one credit is obtained by receiving a passing grade in certain subjects (such as Math, English, Biology, etc)
- A maximum of 3 credits are allowed from 11th grade.
- The remaining credits are from subjects passed in the 12th grade.
- In order for the subject to count as 1 credit, it must be taught for at least 3-4 lessons per week and for one full year. It is important to note that requirements differ from university to another.
2. All students entering university in or after Fall 2008 must receive a score of at least 1440 out of 2400 on the SAT I.
B:) Additional requirements for entry into the Faculties of Engineering in Egyptian Universities:
1. Students must receive a score of at least 1440 out of 2400 on the SAT Reasoning (SAT1). Students must obtain a score of 1100 for both subjects out of 1600 on the SAT Subjects (SAT II) in the following subjects:
- Mathematics (required)
- A choice of Physics, Chemistry or Biology
C:) Additional requirements for entry into the Faculties of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacology in Egyptian Universities:
1.Students must obtain a score of 1100 for both subjects out of 1600 on the SAT Subjects (SAT II) in the following subjects:
- Biology (required)
- A choice of Mathematics, Chemistry or Physics
D:) Universities will calculate entrance averages according to the following:
- 40% from school awarded grades in 8 subjects.
- 60% from SAT Reasoning (SAT I) scores.
- Additional 15% for SAT Subjects (SAT II) scores where required.
Please check AUC's annual requirements